Wednesday, October 27, 2010








Hi new blog-readers! This is my first post on my new blog for the Holley Jr/Sr High School Library's website.
I just finished reading Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan. I like both authors so thought a collaboration would be worth reading. It took me a while to get into it, but once Will Grayson met Will Grayson I was hooked. I loved the character of Tiny and the honesty given the issues many face in high school.
I have Reckless, Cornelia Funke's first in a new series called- what else- The Reckless Series, on my list to read next. This story is inspired by the old fairy tales from the Brothers Grimm and should prove to be appropriately creepy.
The library also recently received a copy of Jennifer Donnelly's new book, Revolution. I really liked A Northern Light which came out several years ago. Revolution is the story of two girls living 2 centuries apart... but are they really?

No comments:

Post a Comment